I would just like to share my knowledge to everyone who's interested on boosting their security against fradulent and other hacking approach and methodologies. These important tips are very useful to anyone who's working 24/7 online or has an online business that needs it. I wrote this article because I've experienced the same these past few months and this article may help others as well. This is not that 100% working but it can really help people who has only using home security means at low-cost.
In order to combat or prevent these so-called fraudulent practices, one should really learn and understand how its system works. Research is really one good key to start with, understanding everything would really be an ace to this kinds of game. I've unraveled some important tips along the way and would like to share it to everyone.
20 Basic Anti-Hacking Tips to Absorb in Our Hearts & Minds:
- Always check and secure your email address by activating second verification factor or its equivalent.
- Activate mobile or phone verifications system on your email account.
- Don't just integrate one email address to your main email, use at least 3 or more email accounts for verification purposes.
- Find the best Anti-logger software to combat phishing and key-loggers.
- Always use the best suited Firewall for your machine.
- Only install trusted software manufacturers.
- Learn to use encryption and security certificates.
- Organize your files and secure them in a compressed file format.
- Learn to use security plugins for your browsers and get accustomed with it.
- Boost your basic operating system security.
- Always remember to only use one firewall at a time.
- Learn how to route your network.
- Learn how to change your device's Mac Address.
- Learn to use Mac Filtering security measures.
- Safe keep your verification codes and certificates in an external drive and duplicate it.
- Do not divulge your private data online.
- Use usernames in order to hide your true identity details.
- Learn to use port redirections.
- Using different passwords and secret codes.
- Always back-up your files.