I would just like to share my knowledge to everyone who's interested on boosting their security against fradulent and other hacking approach and methodologies. These important tips are very useful to anyone who's working 24/7 online or has an online business that needs it. I wrote this article because I've experienced the same these past few months and this article may help others as well. This is not that 100% working but it can really help people who has only using home security means at low-cost.
In order to combat or prevent these so-called fraudulent practices, one should really learn and understand how its system works. Research is really one good key to start with, understanding everything would really be an ace to this kinds of game. I've unraveled some important tips along the way and would like to share it to everyone.
20 Basic Anti-Hacking Tips to Absorb in Our Hearts & Minds:
- Always check and secure your email address by activating second verification factor or its equivalent.
- Activate mobile or phone verifications system on your email account.
- Don't just integrate one email address to your main email, use at least 3 or more email accounts for verification purposes.
- Find the best Anti-logger software to combat phishing and key-loggers.
- Always use the best suited Firewall for your machine.
- Only install trusted software manufacturers.
- Learn to use encryption and security certificates.
- Organize your files and secure them in a compressed file format.
- Learn to use security plugins for your browsers and get accustomed with it.
- Boost your basic operating system security.
- Always remember to only use one firewall at a time.
- Learn how to route your network.
- Learn how to change your device's Mac Address.
- Learn to use Mac Filtering security measures.
- Safe keep your verification codes and certificates in an external drive and duplicate it.
- Do not divulge your private data online.
- Use usernames in order to hide your true identity details.
- Learn to use port redirections.
- Using different passwords and secret codes.
- Always back-up your files.
I'd like to remove the "in" and "the" in this article's title but I've realized that it's better to have it on because Search Engines are also evolving accordingly. An example for this would be Google's Panda, Penguin and "HummingBird" Search Engine Updates that are out there. My point here is that these recent Google updates are very strict when it comes to quality content combating "webspam" and all other illegal approach as to what Google's Webmasters set of rules and policies.
In order to get rid of those inappropriate methodologies, we should learn how to absorb everything that might raise a flag over those search engines and refrain from it. Basically, we should apply the most natural approach and make good quality contents resulting to superb results.
10 Basic SEO Tips To Absorb and Understand:
- Content Flexibility - your generated contents must always be flexible for everyone to understand including Search Engine Robots as well.
- Technical Writing - correct grammar, punctuations, and sentence structuring on your contents.
- Frequency - use natural way on posts and updates so that Search Engine Bots would determine natural frequencies.
- Accordance - use the best search-engine-friendly approach all the time to make sure that Search Engines would never penalized your work.
- Uniqueness - be creative when it comes to delivering any results.
- Planning - make sure that everything are on a step-by-step basis.
- Organized - always have in mind that having an organized structure is always better than a chaotic one.
- Maintenance - always make room for this in order to gain deeper understanding to your desired plan.
- Research - try to find ways in order to create something new.
- Development - implement the new things that is relevant.
It's for you to implement and absorb those SEO tips that I'm sharing now. I've gained these for not only being an experienced SEO Consultant, SEO Blogger, SMO Consultant in Cagayan de Oro, Philippines all these years but for being passionate is the real key. If you have questions and concerns, don't hesitate to search and contact me using this search syntax on any search engines SEO Maniac.
My Google Plus Profile has been activated! Google has finally decided to let its users change it. I've also changed my Google Plus
SEO Maniac Page to this new Google Plus Custom URL from this image below:
The only thing I was surprised of was about my SEO Maniac Google Plus Page, Google was the one to pick my custom URL and there's no option to change it that is why I have no option but to take their suggested customized URL for my page that cannot be changed in the future.
For more information regarding Google Plus Custom URL, visit their link here https://support.google.com/plus/answer/2676340.
How Can An SEO Specialist in the Philippines Deal with Google's "HummingBird" Update?
I've been in the
Search Engine Marketing Industry here in the Philippines for quite some time now and I've been studying how Google updates their search engine for several years. I can only say that their developers are really aiming for a result that could be benefitted by everyone. They are really doing their best out of it and they were thinking out of their own boxes. As an SEO Practitioner, my aim was also to get along with all their recent updates because I know that they are doing that on purpose.
Understanding How the Google's Hummingbird Update Works
Google announced that
Google "Hummingbird Update"
rolled out about a month ago last September 26, 2013.
believed it was rolled in between August 20, 2013 because of their
So why did they chose "Hummingbird"?
Danny Sullivan stated that
"Google told us the name come from being “precise and fast.”
Search Engine Land's
FAQ: All About The New Google “Hummingbird” Algorithm
. On that same article, it was also said that "Pagerank" was only one of over 200 major ingredients incorporated on Hummingbird.
Conversational Search and Knowledge Graph Improvement?
They have combined Penguin, Panda and all other updates into it. The new thing about this recent update was they improved their "
" algorithm and its
How Will An SEO Consultant or Practitioner Deal With Hummingbird?
Always remember the main objective of Google and to get along with that. Do not do "webspam" techniques and stay on the the so-called SEO White Hat strategies. I'll show some of my SEO Secrets tips that I recently dug up.
Here are some SEO tips for you that might help get along with Google's "Hummingbird" Update: